Saturday, January 28, 2006

Every thought what would happen if Amazon and Google were to merge

This is an old movie but a classic it looks at how we bloggers are changing the world, what would happen if Google and Amazon were to merge and become one company how will Microsoft respond. What will happen to all of us the bloggers......in 2014.

Have a look at this http://mccd.udc.es/orihuela/epic/ might change your perspective at things.

I remember at the last Code Camp in Wagga Wagga someone (an un-named person :-) ) said, "I don't buy books any more, prefer to read blogs instead" think about that after seeing this movie....I am already seeing in my profession what I call Bloggitechture (Software Architecture by blogs ).


By now I think I have pissed of quite a few people so let me stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment